Oversized Item Return Policy
What is https://bctrades.io Oversized-Item Return Policy?
You may initiate a return for most new and unopened oversized items within 3 days of delivery. A full refund will be issued if the item is in new and unused condition with all original materials included with the shipment.
You are responsible for the cost of the return shipping fee when you return an item(s) or oversized item (s) for any of the following reasons:
- You refuse a delivery without inspection
- You miss a delivery appointment
- You return a non-defective or undamaged product
All returned oversized items are fully inspected upon their arrival back at our warehouse.
We don’t give any refund at all if the returned item (s) is not in its new, original and unopened condition.
Additionally, we reserve the right to deduct the return shipping fee, which generally ranges from $100 to $695 for international shipments or more (depending on size and weight), and it’s equivalent in the local currencies and for crypto currencies, you will pay same. if the item is not in its original condition upon arrival back at our warehouse.
*By purchasing an oversized product, you authorize https://bctrades.io and/or its Carriers to assess additional fees to your credit card, or crypto currencies as necessary, according to the fee schedule described here. We may deduct original and return shipping costs from your refund or otherwise charge them to your credit card or ask you to pay with your crypto currencies after we receive the return product back at our warehouse.
What Do I Do If My Order Is Damaged Or Defective?
If the return is a result of damage or defect, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges.
In the event that any of these occur, all details of the damage or defect need to be clearly noted on all copies of the BOL and Delivery Receipt upon your inspection during your delivery in order for us to assist you with a return or replacement. In addition, we must to be notified within 30to 45 minutes of receiving your orders (s).
DO NOT SIGN the Bill of Lading until you have inspected the item. Also, please do NOT wait to inspect the item (e.g. if you are waiting to get home from work or functions) (for those away from home or their place of comfort).
By signing for your delivery without noting the problem with your shipment on the delivery paperwork, you affirm your item was delivered to you with no damage or defect.
For delivery services requiring a signature:
- All damage and defects must to be noted on all copies of the delivery receipt and/or a Bill of Lading and reported to bctrades Customer Care within 30 to 45minutes for consumable item (s)
- If the item is severely damaged, note the Bill of Lading “Refused Due to Damage”.
- Please make sure you thoroughly inspect your item while the carrier is still at your home. Any damages/defects MUST BE NOTED upon signing for the delivery.
*For delivery services that do not require a signature, please inspect the item right away for any damages. If damage is found, please contact bctrades within 30 to 45 minutes of delivery.
Damage or Defects found after Delivery and Inspection
If your shipment looks fine at delivery, but you notice damage or a defect after the carrier leaves, immediately contact bctrades to report the situation.
Make note of the following details:
- Package condition
- How it was received (left at front door, signed for), and description of the damage
Please do the following:
- Take several pictures showing the affected area(s).
- DO NOT discard any of the shipping box or packing materials.
- DO NOT discard the product itself because it may be necessary for the carrier to inspect the item and report on the damage.
- DO NOT ship the item back to https://bctrades.io without first being instructed to do so. Failure to comply may result in denial of a damaged item (s) claim per the shipping carrier’s claims guidelines.
Bctrades will contact the carrier to have the item picked up. The carrier will call you to make an appointment for the pickup, usually within 12 to 24 business hours.