- Cow & Gate Form Birth First Infant Milk – 900g
- Nutritionally complete breastmilk substitute
- For bottle-fed babies
- Safety Warning Important notice Breastfeeding is best for babies. It is recommended that Cow & Gate first infant milk from newborn be used only on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist or other professional responsible for maternal and child care. When bottle feeding do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby’s teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby’s teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night. Never leave your baby alone during feeding. Ingredients: Demineralized Whey (from MILK), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Single Cell Oil), Lactose (from MILK), Skimmed MILK, Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from MILK), Whey Protein Concentrate (from MILK), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium Carbonate, FISH Oil, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Vitamin C, Magnesium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Emulsifier (SOY Lecithin), Taurine, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Iron Sulphate, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulphate, Uridine, 5′ – Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Cytidine, 5′-Monophosphate, Inositol, Adesonine 5′ -Monophosphate, Inosine 5′ -Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Niacin, L-Trytophan, Guanosine, 5′ – Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K, L-Carnitine, RiboflavinDirections:Feeding guide 0-12 months Approx. age of baby: Birth, Approx. weight of baby: 3.5kg, 7.5lbs, Preparation for single feeds: Number of level scoops: 3, Amount of water: 90ml, 3 fl.oz, Feeds in 24 hours: 6 Approx. age of baby: 2 weeks, Approx. weight of baby: 4.0kg, 8.8lbs, Preparation for single feeds: Number of level scoops: 4, Amount of water: 120ml, 4 fl. oz, Feeds in 24 hours: 6 Approx. age of baby: 2 months, Approx. weight of baby: 5.0kg, 11.0lbs, Preparation for single feeds: Number of level scoops: 6, Amount of water: 180ml, 6fl. oz, Feeds in 24 hours: 5 Approx. age of baby: 4 months, Approx. weight of baby: 6.5kg, 14.5lbs, Preparation for single feeds: Number of level scoops: 7, Amount of water: 210ml, 7fl. oz, Feeds in 24 hours: 5 Approx. age of baby: 6 months*, Approx. weight of baby: 7.5kg, 16.5lbs, Preparation for single feeds: Number of level scoops: 8, Amount of water 240ml, 8fl. oz, Feeds in 24 hours: 4 Approx. age of baby: 7-12 months, Approx. weight of baby: -, -, Preparation for single feeds: Number of level scoops: 7, Amount of water: 210ml, 7fl. oz, Feeds in 24 hours: 3 *Assumes weaning at 6 months. Your baby may need more or less than the feeding guide above.
- This information is given as a guide only. Consult your healthcare professional if you require more advice. 1 scoop = 4.5g Always use the scoop provided, please note the colour of the scoop may change from time to time.
- How to prepare Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill. 1 Wash hands and sterilize all utensils according to manufacturers instructions. 2 Boil 1 liter of freshly run water.
- Leave kettle to cool for no longer than 30 minutes.
- Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- 3 Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Do not add powder to boiling water due to risk of scalding.
- 4 Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built-in leveler. Do not press/heap the powder.
- 5 Add one scoop to every 30 ml (1 fl. oz) of boiled cooled water. Add the correct number of scoops to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful.
- 6 Replace seal on bottle. Shake well for 10 seconds to dissolve powder. Remove seal, replace with a sterilized teat.
- 7 Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds.
- Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds within 2 hours. If necessary offer cooled boiled water between feeds.
- Do not heat in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Easy pack makes bottle feeding easier To open: remove tamper evidence strip on the rim of the pack Place your hand on the lid and lift it with your thumb to open it There is a handy leveler built into the pack to ensure accurate dosage every time Store your scoop in the lid so that it is kept safe and secure Press the hand icon and click the lid securely shut to keep your powder fresh
Item Return Policy
What is http://bctrades.io Oversized-Item Return Policy?
You may initiate a return for most new and unopened oversized items within 3 days of delivery. A full refund will be issued if the item is in new and unused condition with all original materials included with the shipment.